2013-11-22

Gosh, I'm hopeless.
Lazy.
And busy.

(I'm probably the only person in the world being lazy and busy in the same time).

I don't worry that much because it could have been worse:






It's so lucky that I'm not a ferret and you're not a female!

Three questions :
1. Do you like the idea of the blog at all?
2. Do you want more photos or more crazy weird stories that happen to me or come to my crazy weird mind?
3. Do you like figure skating? :p

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha that was great!
    and ok, that's good you are not a ferret...

    well, I am sure that you are not the only busy lazy person in the world, at least there is me in the same situation (and in the same planet too =p )

    Three answers:
    1. I really like the blog. The idea is awesome!
    2. Hard question, I think both crazy photos and crazy stories are really nice to fill the blog, I would choose both, whenever is possible.
    3. I find it really impressive, I like it. Why? O.o'

    ReplyDelete