2015-05-05

Giftbox

Is that real?

You know, first when you told me not to buy the headphones for 'bigger reasons', I was thinking about saving money to go there (even though I had considered buying a €10 headphones hahaha), then I am just amazed and with no words (dammit vocabulary) to explain my hapiness and gratitude for such thing.

The headphones are marvelous! And I will need to take up gym soon if I want to make good use of the great part of the gifts (which is not a problem for me), and it's so nice!

I'll make every effort to keep up with your craziness and I look forward to the next stage - represented on the card - and many other activities to come soon.

Love you



1 comment:

  1. What? I didn't even consider that... 'Don't buy anything for yourself because you have to save money to come to me'? Gosh, hat would be mean! Clearly I still have to improve to become a Truly Evil Girlfriend :P

    I hope you'll enjoy the little gift and it will make the transition period a little better :) Looking forward to the next stage as well (btw, there were no cards with the 'other' activities, I have no idea why)

    Love u too

    ReplyDelete