2014-07-18

I just...

Love you.

There is a quotation I always liked, that I just saw again:

To Like is when you are commited to someone and you appreciate it.
Passion is when you think the person is perfect.
Love is when you know the person is not perfect and you learn to love even the defects.

Ok, I didn't learn how to love the distance, but I learned to love you even by the distance

1 comment:

  1. There never was a single word
    that will travel around the world
    and say loud and clear
    the feeling you brought into my life.
    Cause it's pure like an element,
    intense like an energy,
    hot like fire,
    and it's part of me, our nicety:
    c'mon, and look closely...
    two bodies being one,
    exploiting every touch
    in deep pleasure
    on perfectly harmony...
    The feeling, wider than the ocean,
    farther than the sky
    that we see apart from each other.
    The love I'm anxious to renew
    soon with you.

    ReplyDelete