.
.
.
Just kidding :P
(I was really tempted to put some picture of dinosaurs here...but I won't do it because today I'm nice.)
There are many many things to say and to wish.
First of all, I'm really sad not to be with you. I miss you so much.
I wish you all that's the best for you, to be happy and full of success, satisfied and always you that I love so much.
I wish you would get familiar in Ireland as soon as possible, stable and happy, and the weather would have some mercy on you and there would be many many promotions of good beef in tesco ;) or better - that you would find a good, interesting job soon and you wouldn't have to care about promotions.
I wish you would make your Succesful Game, play in an awesome band and achieve all this being surrounded by good people and no bad energy disturbing you.
I wish you a happy amazing life - and if I could make some part of it even better, I'm up to :)
I wish you would have an amazing day and let it be the birthday you deserve - with not one, but two birthday cakes.
One:
And second one:
(Ok, the second one is optional :P)
I suck in writing apparently, there is too much I want to express and I hope we'll soon have a chance to express ourselves as much as we want.
Oh, and I also wish you would find a house soon, maybe something like this:
Of course, I know it sucks, there is no beach and you will do better than this, but it doesn't have to look like this, it's just a suggestion of how it may look like.
And, just to make a birthday teasing, as your girlfriend I can give you personalized special wishes - if you were worried that this birthday is not that deep - I promise next year I will make it very hard :P
There is one more thing. Something in the way. It didn't arrive on time because it wasn't possible to ship it in non-standard way (stupid amazon) and apparently they still use horses. Old, slow horses.
But I can promise that it's worth to wait because it's:
Best wishes and lots of kisses from girlfriend and her worst picture ever:


http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk8il4RO9N1qi9s7ao1_500.png
ReplyDelete